Skip to main content

A Special Thanks.


To My Dearest Students:

I would like to give a special thanks to all the students who have actively participated in my blog.  I am so proud of you, and your efforts, especially-- in this moment in time.  It makes me happy to know that you have enjoyed my posts, as much as I have enjoyed making them for you.  I am throughly grateful to have been part of your learning experience, and to have brought you a bit of joy during these troubled times. 

I hope to continue to see your participation throughout my future blog posts from here onwards.  I will be sporadically writing throughout the summer months, so stay tuned for more fun learning experiences.  


I love you and hopefully, I will see you back in October when classes start again. 

Have a Safe and Happy Summer Everyone! 

Many kisses and hugs, 
Marilyn 
Xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox



A Special Thanks to:

Mariana


 





Celia


Jacobo

Belen

Sabela
 

Enma


I would also like to give a special thanks to, all the students, and teachers-- who took out the time to read my blog, and provide me with positive feedback. 

Thank you for your time!


Remember you can always contact me  at:
thebrilliantlightbulb@gmail.com
See you soon!




Comments

  1. Feliz verano, nos vemos pronto.
    Muchas gracias por todo Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un placer trabajar contigo, eres una gran profe y persona.
    Somos afortunadas en Chancelas ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!!! El placer es mรญo! Ya sabes my love is real! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  3. Thank you, dear Marilyn, for your creativity and your positive thinking. Thanks a lot for casting your warm beams on our curious minds. Keep the light on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh such beautiful words! Thank you Carmiรฑa! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

      Delete
  4. Thank you for making every day happy, for your positive energy and your help. Hugs and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm so happy to have been of help! Have a safe and happy summer!

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Marilyn. I am Xoel I go working whit your poscard in the summer. kisses bye bye.

    ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xoel. Keep up the amazing work. You've done a great job! I'm so proud of you! Have a safe and happy summer! ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Painting with Monet

Art and all its forms describe the inner workings of a person´s mind.  I find different types of art pieces similiar to the minds that paint them.  Everyone is completely unique and so is their particular art form.  You can study the techniques of all the artistic masters but you will have your own touch that will distinguish you among the rest.  No two people are alike and no two artist are either.  In my opinion, each person is gifted with a type of art talent that makes them undeniably different among all others.   A lot of people have told me that they don't see themselves as creative or artistic in any way. I believe we are all creatures of a creative nature by birth.   Some may think that they don't possess artistic abilities but all people do in some way or other.  Art is not limited to drawing or paintings--it can be the art of cooking, dancing, or just walking.  If you are alive you are a walking piece of art and that in itself is beautiful.   Everything in

Beyond the stars and sky...

Did you know that there was a Super Full Moon in Scorpio on Thursday.  It was a brilliant sight to see.  A super full moon is no ordinary moon.  It is a special moon that because of its proximity to the Earth it appears larger than usual.  This last super full moon in May is also called the Flower Moon.  This is because it coincides with the beginning of spring when the flowers begin to bloom. It was really amazing. The sky was so mysterious and the moon was really bright.   Sometimes when you look at the dark sky, you can´t help but feel wonder.  We are so small and that vast dark sky is endless.  We are just a speck of stardust in this infinite existence that extends and extends without measure.  The night sky has always been a comfort and a mystery.  I sometimes think about different planets and life in different places, way beyond the world we know. Sometimes we think we are the center of the universe but in reality, I think we are just a small chunk in a world so infinite tha